by Thomas Quinn
Blank is the New Black, blankisthenewblack.com
11 in. x 14 in.
by Renata R., Grade 4
- Don’t get into fights in front of your children.
- Don’t hit yourself with a rubber band.
- Don’t trip or fall.
- Work at 826.
- Don’t get married while you’re in your teens.
- Don’t read romantic books because your wife or husband might think you’re in love with somebody else.
- Don’t wear weird hats.
- Try not to act taller than your husband.
- Don’t read any books.
- Don’t use the bathroom with the door opened.
- Don’t drink coca-cola.
- Don’t drink water.
- Don’t speak to other people.